FilesZero Leak Injector Instructions.pdf (79.96 KB) AC Zero Leak Dosage Bulletin.pdf (39.72 KB) A/C Zero Leak Flyer (0.00 B) ComStar A/C Zero Leak (395.11 KB)
|SDS Sheet||Zero Leak Injector Instructions.pdf AC Zero Leak Dosage Bulletin.pdf ComStar A/C Zero Leak|
|Unit Volume||4 Ounces|
|Units per Carton||18|
|Weight per Carton (lbs.)||3|
|Total Shipping Weight||4.0000|
|Flyers and Charts||no_selection|
Refrigerant and Lubricant Compatibility
AC Zero Leak is formulated to be compatible with most refrigeration lubricants and leak stops. It can be added into virtually
any air conditioning system , including commercial and industrial air conditioning/refrigeration systems.
AC Zero Leak can be exposed to the atmosphere for extended periods of time and still remain usable. This is
especially useful for professionals who may want to purchase the additive in bulk containers. Because of its stability,
this formulation also can be used with hand injection tools.
Refrigerant load Recommended dosage
< 1 kg (< 2.2 lb) 60 ml (2.0oz) (typical for most vehicles)
< 1.5 kg (< 3.3 lb) 90 ml (3.0 oz)
< 3 kg (< 6.6 lb) 180 ml (6.1 oz)
< 5 kg (< 11 lb) 300 ml (10.1 oz)
- Start air conditioning/refrigeration system, and set cooling controls to coldest setting.
- Insert recommended dosage into oil injector.
- Connect oil injector to low-side service port.
- Recharge system with refrigerant (consult owner’s manual).
By using AC Zero Leak you can:
- Seal leaks safely, without damaging system components
- Avoid the hassle and expense of replacing seals or other parts
- Save energy
- Prolong the life of system components
- Stop corrosion from spreading
AC Zero Leak is ideal for a broad range of applications:
- Automotive AC systems
- Refrigeration systems
- Residential Systems
|A/C Zero Leak Flyer||AC Zero Leak, 4 page Appl & Inst..pdf|