SERVICE PROCEDURES FOR ADDING COMSTAR’S A/C ZERO LEAK, A/C EASY PASS, OIL OR DYE INTO AN A/C SYSTEM
FOR HVACR PROFESSIONALS
THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS ARE INTENDED FOR USE WITH THE MASTERCOOL QUICK CONNECT ON-LINE INJECTOR; MODEL 92376
The above injector can be used on R22, R410A AND 134A A/C systems with or without a manifold hose set and/or vacuum pump.
Injection procedure without a manifold hose set and/or vacuum pump
1. With hose valve closed, secure hose-end to low side (suction side) fitting.
2. Once attached unscrew the cylinder cap and quickly open then close hose valve to purge the injector.
3. Add the required amount of the appropriate ComStar product(s) mentioned above, into the cylinder up to the bottom of the screw point and screw on cylinder cap.
4. Using a spare hose (from a manifold) attach one hose end to injector cap and the other hose end to the high side (discharge side) fitting.
5. “Slowly” open the valve on the injector hose allowing the product in the injector cylinder to flow into the system. This should take approximately 30 seconds then close valve.
6. If additional product is required to be injected unscrew the hose from the high side, unscrew injector cap, add the appropriate amount into the cylinder, screw on cap, attached hose to high side and slowly open the hose valve.
NOTE: If using a vacuum pump follow above directions but attached the high side hose to the vacuum pump. Make sure all hoses are purged.