Lime Dissolver and Lime Dissolver "Plus" are industrial strength acid based descalers. Lime Dissolver is the stronger of the two products and is color coded so the technician can see by the change of the water color when the scale is gone. Lime Dissolver" Plus" is a general purpose descaler with a light fluoresent green color and will not generate fumes.
- Clears and cleans cooling towers, boilers, hot water coils, urinals and toilet bowls (Lime Dissolver)
- Clears and cleans ice machines and laboratory equipment (Lime Dissolver "Plus")
- Dissolves lime, scale, mineral deposits and urine salts (Both)
- Color coded formula to know when scale is gone (Lime Dissolver)
- Cleans rust stains and concrete (Both)
- Can be used on brass, copper, steel, stainless steel, wood, glass, plastic and rubber (Lime Dissolver Plus"
- Do not use in sensitive areas that cannot tolerate irritating fumes